Friday, December 2, 2011

Citrus Splash






 




When the weather heats up I like to surround myself in color, both in my closet and around the house. The black gets relegated to the back of the robe and is replaced by all shades of pink, blue, aqua and coral with a splash of lime for good measure! These bright colours all get mixed back with my favourite pair of jeans or white. I throw a few bright scatter cushions around the house and pack away subdued winter tones. I fill vases with brightly colour flowers to brighten things up then I feel ready for summer!
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Pop over to my new blog 'County Style Chic' if you haven't checked it out already! 

3 comments:

Gild and Grace said...

I love a splash of citrus too! Great post Melissah, have a lovely weekend :)

Abbey x

My Beautiful World said...

I love visiting you look at all this loveliness you have here. Hope you have a great day my friend.

Always Wendy

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I love bright colors! They truly perk you up. I need to incorporate more of them in my closet. :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...